Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part 1

Final Part 1
     I.            What I really liked about this class is that we learned how to type a bit better than we used to because of typing tutor and that we got to create our own blog.
  II.            I didn’t like that we hardly had any free time I wish we had a bit more free time.
III.            I recommend that when we have free time we can move to where our friends are.
IV.            I really tried in this class because even though people may think computer is easy I really isn’t. Having to fix connection problems and when the computer freezes is pretty difficult.
 V.            I do read my goals sometimes I will read and add new ones or just sit down and think of new ones to put in my book.
VI.            I am committed because I want what is best for me. The only way I can have that is by being a CTR person.

VII.            I will always remember how we had different quotes each day that can help us be a better person in life.

4 comments: