Monday, April 13, 2015

World Records

World Records
Largest Waffle:
The people who made the largest waffle were from Stichting Gouda Oogst in Netherlands Gouda on June 29, 2013. The waffle weighed 110 lb. 3.68 oz. the diameter was 8 ft. 1.24 in.
Largest waffle
Largest Pizza:
The people who made this were Norwood Hypermarket in Norwood, South Africa on December 8, 1990. The pizza weighed 26,883 lb. and was measured at 122ft. 8in.
Largest pizza

Reflection: These two world records fascinate me because it’s about food and I love food. Also, because I couldn’t choose between the two, I mean who doesn’t like pizza or waffles? I would like to break a world record because then you can be in the book of World Records and you can have the feeling of accomplishing something in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment