Friday, January 30, 2015

Student Success Statement

Ben Carson
     Born in the slums of Detroit, in deep poverty
     His mother and father divorced
     His mother came from a family of 24 children
     His mother couldn’t read
     His mother raised Ben and his brother, Curtis
     Ben was the worst in his grade school class
     Ben becomes top student in his school
     Ben becomes a world renowned doctor

Student Success Stetement
“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how I hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”
-Dr. Ben Carson

I agree with this statement because what our life turns out as is our decision not anyone else. If we want what’s best then we have to take control of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment