Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final Part 1

Final: Part1 Showcase
When they first announced that we would have this project I was more than nervous. I wanted to work with the people I knew best and those are my friends. I always feel a bit more confidence when I am with them. The role I had in this project was the graph part. I chose this part because I am good at math so I might as well do something I know best.
When I got put into my group I didn’t know them all that well, I knew their names but other than that I never talked to them. When we worked on this project we all tried our best. Our topic was if the school nurse should be aloud to monitor student weight. we said no because i would feel ashamed knowing how much I weigh, my group members also thought the same thing.One of our group members, Daniel, was never there for the first three or so days. I was really worried this project would not end well. In the end, Daniel came and did his part.
 When we practiced for the next day our power point was not finished. All we did was read what was on our flashcards and look up. Eventually, we finished our power point and were kind of ready for the big day.
   On the day of the presentation I was really nervous, I was the second one who had come early and started practicing. 5 minutes before the presentation one of our members was not there. My group members and I were really worried because she was our introduction. 1 minute was left before show time and she came. Relief washed over all of us because we wouldn’t know what to say.
When we presented I knew something was gonna go wrong and it did. One of my group members was really nervous and started to stutter like crazy. She eventually paused and went on.

The next week, this very day, I found out we scored a 2/4. I am really upset, know I have to try harder on all of my finals because if I don’t my grades will drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment